Dan Harbison resides in Portland, dreams of Scotland and lives here.

Toyota's Social Network

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I live in Oregon. I walk to work sometimes (thankfully I live close enough). There is a problem with pollution (anyone see An Inconveniet Truth?)... so I'm seriously considering a hybrid for my next car. One drawback, and this is the superficial side of me coming into play, but the Prius is really not that attractive.

I'm not here to bag on the Prius... I wanted to talk about the social network that Toyota and multimedia firm Firstborn and ad firm Saatchi & Saatchi LA and Enjoy User Experience launched Toyota's Hybrid Owner Site.

It's a great place for people to showcase, in a stunning visual way, why they bought a hybrid. This is a great way for the Toyota customer to wave the flag on something they are passionate about and give the customer endorsement in an authentic way. This is stuff that brands thrive on. Kudos to everyone involved to bring social networking wrapped together to help the environment in such a stunning way... all in flash mind you.

Labels: , , ,

posted by DanHarbison at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home